Sunday, August 21, 2011

Chapter 4: It's Going to Get Worse Before it Gets Better

The Tragic Tales of Alaina Micheals



My life has finally take a turn for the better. Now that I'm dating Jason, who is literally, the "guy of my dreams" it feels as if I'm floating on air!  Nothing could get better than this.



     Actually, I think I'm going to go surprise Jason and visit him right now!




"Ow!" I exclaim after bumping into someone.  When I looked up I see one of the cutest guy I have ever seen in my life.




His name was Jake Hensen.  He apologized for running into me.  We started talking and realized we went to the same high-school.  We exchange phone numbers and promise to talk to each other and meet up again.   After talking for a while I receive a phone call.


My heart practically leaps out of my chest when I hear my phone rings. I check the caller ID, it was Jason.  I had forgotten all about him, then I realize, I'm already in a relationship.  I answer the phone and begin talking to Jason, trying to sound happy.  But I just wasn't happy.  Jake gave me a feeling Jason never did before.


Jason asked me if I was coming home early.  When I responded yes he sounded a bit upset but I didn't give it much thought.  I go to my sister's room to borrow a pencil from her.  When I walk through the door though I see Samantha and Jason nice and snuggled up together, looking like they were about to kiss.  



At first I wasn't upset.  I had this dream before, eventually I would wake up.  But I wasn't waking up, and Jason and Samantha just continued to kiss.  I was in utter shock, but I acted on impulse.  I broke up with my sorry excuse for a boyfriend.  He's just like all the other guys...prefers blondes over red-heads...


After I got finished yelling at Jason I went downstairs to yell at "Little Miss Perfect"  She's always a royal pain, but now she's taken it too far! She can get any guy she wants, why did it have to be my boyfriend?!?




The next day I decided to just go to the park and relax a bit, try to clear my mind and forget about all of the bad things that happened in the past twenty-four hours.



After a while I receive a call.  Hoping it wasn't Jason I answered my phone hesitantly, only to realize that it was Jake.  He told me to meet him at the beach, he had something very important to tell me!  Without giving it a second thought, I rush to the beach.




When I arrive at the beach I notice this very beautiful girl with long hair.  I was a bit confused at first....until Jake explained to me that this was his new girlfriend....isn't that just awesome?




Sorry, no Bonus Features this time...This is dedicated to zzzttt from the Sims 3 Website! He is so awesome for gifting me those items! 

4 comments:

  1. Awww!:( Poor girl :(
    Great chappy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm sure she'll find a way to win him over! ^.^
    Nice chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I really liked Jason/Jake. Stupid bastards..
    :<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take it that was sarcasm...poor Alaina, she needs a man that will stick by her! So happy to feature you on the blog today, Cuddles. Great job on the story!

    ReplyDelete